Saturday, March 29, 2008

Stuff like this SO makes up for the cranky-butts!

So as more than a few of you know, I’m under doc’s orders to keep the stress out of my life since it goes right to the ol’ tum tum. I have awesome friends, so that makes it easy, but when you administer TWO art collectives, things can get hairy (and fangy) at times.

Anyway, I opened up my MySpace mail yesterday and found this e-mail that got me a little misty and a LOT happy. (I’ve removed her name to maintain her privacy, but she’s a cute-as-a-bug Latina who actually lives in the same town I do.)

I just had to tell you I love your galleries, you get me all nostalgic, it’s like you get the culture and what is all about it’s awesome.

Thank you for the work you do, and the feeling it brought to me, I know it sounds a bit corny, but bare with me ;)


If you know someone whose actions or work makes you feel good, drop ’em a note today and tell them, or blog about how awesome their business is, or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment