Monday, March 17, 2008

FOUND! (Why you self-centered, egotistical, attention mongering...)

FOUND IT! In the current issue of Midtown Monthly, there’s a photo of Mary Westmark with my stuff in the background. A few pages later, there’s something about Scary-Art Collective pal and super-awesome chica, Char Hall too! Char’s getting me a copy or 2. (Evie, we have an issue dogeared for you and the SAC press file!) Thanks to everyone who responded!

p.s. Don’t miss the article on Skinner’s art!

=================================

original post:

I heard from an awesomely hot chica and fellow artist/crafter (Kukaru Stationery and Vintage Vespa Vigilante) that there’s a photo of my work, albeit in the background, floating around in a local publication.

I’m looking for a copy paper/magazine (I think it’s Midtown Grid?) with the CoolCat article/blurb in it. If you have it, please let me know what issue it is!

Thanks!

Krissi

No comments:

Post a Comment