Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I spend all my $$ on other folks' art!

Mind you, I’m not complaining. It is what it is... Anyway, look what just shipped out to me from Target.com!


I’m so excited that I didn’t miss the boat on these limited edition bracelets designed by Crafty Chica Kathy Cano-Murillo featuring art by Patrick Murillo! Oh, and they’re only $30.

The photo could be better, but it’s an AWESOME bracelet! A few of the girls were wearing them on the cruise and they’re somewhat subtle for Miss Kathy (no glitter - LOL) but they are really shiny and quite eye-catching.

I love the little perro, but I think I need to commission a gato necklace or earrings from Patrick and Kathy, don’t you?

There is also a limited ed. coordinating Virgen necklace (called a "religious ribbon necklace") available.

No comments:

Post a Comment