Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Free Cupcake-o-Guadalupe pattern on PimpStitch!

At long last (well, a week, but it feels longer the way I blog), I can unveil the FREE embroidery pattern I designed for PimpStitch
Free PimpStitch pattern (ltd. ed.)
The lucky recipient of the original in the photo is Artsy Gringa, Michele ('cause she was my partner in the "...of Guadalupe" swap on swap-bot).

For those of you who haven't yet discovered PimpStitch, it is the indie embroidery brainchild of well-known artisans, Tamie Snow (Roxycraft) and Missy Balance (Mohair Circus), with the added talent of designers Amy Cluck (Peptogirl Industries) and Lauren Brandy (Goody-Goody).  PimpStitch has been featured quite a bit lately on CRAFT's blog and why not?  They regularly offer tips, tutorials and free patterns along with the awesome and VERY affordable unique (and did I mention downloadable for your instant gratification?) designs they create.

To celebrate the obscene number of hits I've been getting from being their guest designer, I'm going to extend the time to get a  FREE SKELEKITTY POSTCARD until I run out or until the end of the week!  Just click over and follow the directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment