Monday, September 22, 2008

Stamp Update!

A little cross-posting at Skelekitty's request!

StampaFe Art Stamps let me know today that they have the plates for the Skelekitty stamps in hand! They're working on a big wholesale order (sounds like their business is doing well!), so we're looking at about two weeks until y'all can order stamps! Of course, I will make an announcement right here as soon as they're available for order.

I'm all kitty-happy, 'cause StampaFe is really going all out by putting an ad in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine for the Nov/Dec/Jan issue:
Rubber Stamp Madness ad nov/dec/jan 08

as well as one in the Northern New Mexico Quilt Guild's "Quilt Fiesta" guide!
quiltguildnewsletter
The Quilt Fiesta is a biennial quilt show held in October on even numbered years in one of my (and Krissi's) favorite towns, Santa Fe, NM. This year's Quilt Fiesta theme is Tradition Transformed: The New Art of Quilting, which, if I do say so myself, fits in pretty well with what we have going on over here - given that the first time I showed up, I was on a quilt!

I think I'll go have myself a little catnip and relax in a sunbeam. Life is good.

Skele-rubs,

SK

No comments:

Post a Comment