Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Walking EYE!"

October is coming up quickly and, thought I've enjoyed drawing the pretty girls in the Mixed-Media with Suzi Blu "Les Petites Dolls" online class lately, I wanted to take those techniques and do something just a little more "me."

On Friday night, after an evening of geeking out to yet another DVD marathon of The Venture Bros., Ron asked, "can you do a Walking EYE" painting? Oh yeah. You KNOW I got up early on Saturday and immediately sat down to create one ... giggling my butt off while I did it.

So here it is, probably "mostly finished" 'cause I still think that there might need to be a quote or something else over The Monarch butterflies. Which quotation, I know not.

UPDATE: Quote is, "When word of this gets out, business will pick right up!" 

HERE IT IS... THE FINISHED PAINTING.
Walking EYE (final)
Text was added via gel transfer technique using Golden regular gel medium (gloss).

No comments:

Post a Comment