Thursday, April 9, 2009

Skelekitty News (SCCL and Kitty-tweets)

I'm very excited to let all of you know that the lovely and talented (and I'm not kidding about either) Cyndi Garcia recently contacted me about carrying my Skelekitty rubber stamps in the Santa Clarita Craft Lab's new Market Place. I'm simultaneously humbled and thrilled. All the details, including a gushing review of the Santa Clarita Craft Lab, are on Skelekitty's blog.

While we're talking about the Kitty, did you know that she's tweeting now? It's true. You can follow her on Twitter at Miss_Skelekitty.

2 comments:

  1. My first visit to your blog, and I've spent a good 1/2 hour reading through posts! What a great blog! I love your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. B!

    Thanks so much for posting such a wonderful comment! I love your blog too and was thrilled to find it.

    ReplyDelete