Friday, October 17, 2008

Stamp Availability, Prices, Discounts & Wholesale

There's another update on the stamps on Skelekitty's page. You could click over, but I won't keep you wondering - here's what the kitty says:

Howdy cats and kittens. Here is some more info on the NEW line of rubber stamps of yours truly that I posted about yesterday:
  • Prices are $13.80 per wood-mounted red rubber stamp
  • A 10% discount is available on full set of 4 stamps purchased from Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps /Stampa Fe Art Stamps.
  • Be sure to request the discount as we're in the early days here!
  • Krissi will have some available for local sale, but not for a couple of weeks. If you're in a hurry, give Guadalupe's a call!
  • Do you have a retail store? Just contact Stampa Fe (rubberstamps@cybermesa.com) for wholesale pricing on stamps for resale!
Word on the street is that the town of and visitors to Santa Fe are absolutely loving these images, and folks are starting to snap 'em up like a kitty with canned tuna. This news makes me one happy puss! Thanks to all of YOU for your support and encouragement. I know that I'm only here because you like me (you really like me).

Skele-purrs, >^..^< SK

1 comment: