Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogging and Implied Obligations....

Hey all!

I know that most of us like to think that we blog without obligation, but as a blogger and blog reader, I know this just isn't true! Therefore, I'm letting you all know that I'm off for an entire week.  So except for an occasional phone pic, you probably won't hear from me (though I'll have my "crackberry" with me and will be reading a few e-mails here and there).

We're heading once again for Mammoth Lakes in the beautiful Sierra Nevadas to hike and celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary (10th together, 22nd or 23rd since we met).  It's the perfect time of year to be outdoors and watch the leaves of the birch trees turn an incredible amber/gold color.  Here's a photo or two I took on our last trip there in 2005:

Mammoth Lakes - Oct. 2005

Devil's Postpile - 2005



So I hope to see you all on Saturday the 11th at Body Tribe and Side Show Studios for the annual Scary Art Collective spooky halloween shows!

Best wishes,

Krissi

No comments:

Post a Comment