Monday, June 2, 2008

Holy Cupcakes, Batman!

Y'know, it's awesome to be featured on someone's blog - especially when it's a really COOL blog and it's not even run by a friend practicing the age old tradition of nepotism.

Wanna know what makes it feel even cooler? When a respected colleague forwards a link info to aforementioned Cool Blog and that's why your stuff is featured.

Case in point: My original quilt, "Sacred Cupcake" (with a mention of and link to my "Cupcake of Guadalupe") is featured on All Things Cupcake!

I have Gothcupcake (creator of my beloved Harry Potter "riddikulus" ring) to thank for putting me on their radar. (You rock!) BTW fellow geeks, I noticed last night that she is now creating 20-sided (and 12, 10, 8, etc.) dice rings - I just might need one with the 20 facing up!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! How exciting to be a featured quilt artist. Your blog is pretty cool, I will totally be back!
    Bradie

    ReplyDelete