Thursday, April 10, 2008

So, what do you want to hear about?

I fancy myself a much better writer than artist. While I have some poetry skeletons in my closet, mostly I enjoy story-telling and non-fiction essays & articles. All I can say is thank the gods for blogs. Which brings me to the point of this blog. I am in the process of writing two articles. They focus on some of the growing pains I've worked through with my business in the last year, as well as a few issues I've faced as the administrator of an artists' collective (and now a craft collective).

If there is anything that you think needs addressing, please let me know and I'll keep it in mind. In the meantime, my girl Amy of Peptogirl Industries writes an AWESOME blog and often addresses the business aspects of selling your craftiness. Check her out here.

The best way to send your ideas is via e-mail krissi [at] krissisandvik [dot] com. Of course, you can post them here too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bloggy love! I am looking forward to reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete