Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bloggers I totally adore: Margot Potter

I've been following Margot Potter (aka "The Impatient Beader") for a little while now. I love her whacky-ness, creativity and writing style but now I'm ADDICTED to her blog. Why? 'Cause she created her first "Impatient Blogger" video blog and I have to say that it's one of the best out there. She's great on camera, funny as Hell & very instructive.

As someone who gets bored in a nanosecond, I highly recommend this to my AADD-affected friends - the edits, text commentary and supply recaps at the end of the video all make this a perfect podcast!

So without further ado, here's Madge & her video featuring "Super Chicken" & Daisy the Potbellied Pig (and, of course, a link to her blog). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! You made my day! I literally cried when I read this. In a good way!

    Cheers
    Margot

    ReplyDelete