Friday, April 11, 2008

As Navin Johnson once said,

"The new phone books are here!"

Well, my new business cards, anyway! Here's a sample of the new design (the actual cards have my phone number on them ... yeah, like I'm publishing that on my blog).



The back has the links for the Scary-Art Collective & Scary-Art CRAFT as well as to my myspace, flickr & blogspot pages.

I'll be giving them out like CANDY (along with a few of my corazon postcards) at Saturday night's reception for Taking Textiles Seriously.

xoxoxo

K

2 comments:

  1. Love it! But why did you feel the need to leave off your phone number??? You wouldn't mind if I called you like 20 times a day because I'm a crazy blog stalker...right? Right?!

    Hope the textile show went well. I'm sorry I missed it! I have an amuzing story of a parade marching practically into our booth that I must post soon!

    ReplyDelete