Sunday, March 1, 2009

New (ish) Skelebat Print Available

Until today, prints from my original art quilt, Goin' Batty, had only been available at art shows or to those in the know (sorta like ordering off menu at In N Out). 

Goin' Batty
Goin' Batty art quilt - © Krissi Sandvik 2007 all rights reserved

I'm pleased to announce that Skelebat has now been added to both the Skelekitty family and the growing number of art prints available in my Etsy store:
detail Goin' Batty


All 8x10" prints in my shop are printed on high quality archival photo paper and are enclosed in a professional clear envelope with an acid free cardboard backing.  Included with each print is a 1/2 sheet page with the title, information on the original art piece and my name and signature.  Prints are $15 each plus $4.80 Priority Mail shipping and, should you feel inclined to order more than one, shipping on the second print is only a penny.

Here are a few of the prints currently available in my Etsy shop:
 



I know money is tight with everyone and prints are a great way to collect art you love without breaking the bank.  So is there an original piece of art you'd like to have as a print?  Just let me know - I am very happy to offer new prints upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment