Friday, March 6, 2009

Pimpin' My Pals: Kit Cameo/Kit's Glass

Like everyone else, I've been trying to cut back on my spending, but every now and then a girl just HAS to buy herself something sparkly (no, not blood diamonds).  Just the other day, I ordered a mirror pendant and my first piece from my pal, Kit Cameo of Kit's Glass, and it arrived in today's mail!

My new Kit's Glass sacred heart pendant - it's even prettier in person!

It was one of five "experimental" pieces, so she put them on her Etsy site at a price I would have been nuts to pass up.  Not only was it totally affordable, but now I'll be able to sport a piece of her awesome etched art on the Crafty Chica Cruise in just under a week!  I know the other craftistas will be JEALLLLLLLOUSSS.

So for those of you who have yet to be introduced to Kit's amazing work, let me tell you that this woman produces QUALITY!  She etches original designs onto glass items of every purpose, size and shape that will appeal to pirates, latinas, punks, wiccans and suburban housewives alike.






What are you waiting for already? Go get some sparkling artsy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment