Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Glimpse Into My Past To Tide You Over

OK gang, so I'm off to San Diego for the Crafty Chica art cruise and then for a few extra days in the S.D. with my artsy friends Alisa and Ann.  That means I probably won't be posting much, if at all, until after the 22nd, but I'll be Tweeting from the ship for sure!  Until then, please enjoy some blackmail photos from my past (in chronological order) that recently showed up through some "friends." 

These photos also serve to answer the age-old question, why doesn't Krissi ever want to go out? (A: She used up all of her partying in her teens and twenties.)

Halloween 1982 (?) TOGA!  1983 Sr. Prom - June 2, 1984 Fashion Victim alert! October 1985 Halloween 1990

P.S. Note to self: Yoli got flagged and searched by airport security for the "suspicious embellishments" in her carry-on; be sure to pack glitter in checked luggage.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog while you were away. Where the heck are you? I really enjoyed reading all your past entries. You rock!

    ReplyDelete