Thursday, February 21, 2013

Price Adjustments (you'll like it, I promise)

Price adjustments DOWNWARD??  Awesome!!!  

As of 2/20/13, I've dropped the prices on several items:

Earrings:  Custom earrings have dropped in price from $28 to $26 a pair.  Ready-to-ship earrings, of which I have several pairs to be listed this week, will be only $24/pair.  Even though I've reduced the price on the earrings, I still use the same products and techniques on these that I do on my pendants, to ensure that you have jewelry that will last.
Example of  glass tile/resin art earrings
(Coupling Failed).  See all earrings here.


Prints:  I have also reduced my regular 8x10" print prices from $15.99 to $14.49.  This isn't a sale price - that's where they're going to stay.  That means that the featured Prints Of The Week will be just $7.25!  Be sure to check in every Monday afternoon at skelekitty.com (or on the facebook page) to see what the current print of the week is.  Don't miss your favorite image when it comes around!


Pendants:  Those of you who don't need a chain with every order will be happy to hear that chains are now an option on all pendant purchases, so you'll save a few bucks here and there.  The price of a 1x1" ready-to-ship pendant has dropped from $21.95 to $19.99, and you may add a 24" sterling-plated, small gauge ball chain to your order for just $1.95.  Here's how:

We hope these minor adjustments will help your wallets a little here and there!

Best wishes,

Krissi & Skelekitty

No comments:

Post a Comment