Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's SALES (not just hearts!)


Howdy folks! Well, here we are in the second month of the new Skelekitty.com shop. So far, so good! How about some sales, hmm?


Valentine's Sale [link to sale items]

Everything with "love" in the title or that features hearts or flowers (not just roses!) as a central image are on sale though the end of Valentine's weekend (Sunday, February 17). No coupon is needed since everything is already marked down for you. I'm awesome like that.

shhh. Don't tell anyone, but I seriously dislike this holiday. However, I love flowers, hearts and buying stuff for myself - when it's on sale it's even better!



BOGO Print Sale [link to prints]

I haven't done one of these in a while, so why not now?  All 8x10" prints are Buy-One, Get One Free through Sunday, February 17th, too!

Here are the instructions and "fine print:"
  • BOGO sale applies to 8x10" prints only (does not apply to hand-painted mats, 11x14" prints or print sets).
  • No coupon needed! Leave a note in the PayPal "notes to seller" saying which 8x10" print you would like as your free print. (Not using my preferred method of PayPal?  If your payment method doesn't allow for a "note to seller," please send me an e-mail with all the necessary information for me to connect it to your purchase.)
  • There's no limit.  If you buy two prints, you can choose two free prints.  If you buy four, you get four.  
  • You may double up on your prints and give the extra as a gift or mix and match and keep them all for yourself!
  • Free prints must be the same or lower price than the purchased print. (You may not pay for a sale print and choose a full priced print as your freebie because, c'mon... I need to pay for my supplies, after all!)
Not seeing the image you want?  Drop me a line!


Thanks for supporting Krissi's Art Studio and Skelekitty.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment