What's a "Print of the Week?" (POTW) you ask. Well, I'll tell you. I got the idea from the indie makeup companies that offer a different one of their colors at a discounted price each week or month (Color of the Week/Month). The idea is that every week, a different one of my prints will be massively on sale. Here's how I see it working out:
- Sale is from Monday at lunchtime to following Monday at lunchtime
- No coupon needed, it's marked down already
- 50% off 8x10" prints and about 35% off 11x14" prints
- No limit - get as many as you like
- I'll decide which prints go up, BUT I will make that decision based on fan/client input
- Images will not be POTW more than once in a 6 month period, so snap up your favorite when it comes around
- You can find the POTW by clicking on the Print of the Week link from my site (or click the SALE link to see everything that's been marked down).
- Occasionally, I'll put a pair of prints on sale (because I'm nuts)
The first Print of the Week (POTW) is Griding To A Halt. The 8x10" is marked down 50%, from $14.99 to only $7.50. The 11x14" sizes are also $7.50 off (that is about a 35% savings).
|Grinding To A Halt is PRINT OF THE WEEK|
for the week of 2/18/13
(1/2 off 8x10s, 33% off 11x14s, no coupon needed)
Check back next Monday (just click on the "Print of the Week" link in my shop) to see which print will be on sale. I will switch them up around lunchtime here in California.
And of course, let me know which images you would like to see as Prints Of The Week!