Friday, May 8, 2009

Congrats Spinestealer & A NEW Contest!

Congratulations to Spinestealer! She won the random drawing from folks who posted comments on my "Break The Rules" posts, and is a damn fine artist, too. If you haven't read the entries, there are some great ideas, craft cover-ups and happy accidents there.

Hey Spiney, be sure to e-mail your snail mail address to me with a note indicating which 6 cards you'd like (mix and match or all the same as you like) and I'll send them out next week!

Didn't win this time? Don't cry!! I'm running a new contest now with the same fabulous prize pack (a set of 6 Krissi-Loteria note cards).

People want to pick my brain's craft technique catalog all the time - now it's my turn to pick yours. Help me figure out which technique or project to teach next month at the Santa Clarita Craft Lab on my visit to the L.A. area. It's super easy to enter (and I won't use or abuse your e-mail addy). See that "widget" votie thingie on the right side of this blog? Yeah. That one. Click it.

If I teach your suggested technique,** you'll win a set of cards. Easy peasy, yes? (Now you know there are gonna be rules):

To be considered, your suggestion must be SPECIFIC!
  • Bad: "decoupage" (unless your suggestion is "basic decoupage techniques)
  • Good: "Your upcycled padded envelope technique"
  • Best: "Your upcycled padded envelope technique" AND include a photo or link in your post!
    Recycling is FUN!
You've got until the end of the month. Annnnnnnnnnd GO!

1 comment: