Monday, July 14, 2008

In lieu of my own blog...

My closest friends and a few of my colleagues know that I've been dealing with a mystery health malfunction over the past few weeks, for which I still don't have a diagnosis. The problem isn't life threatening or anything, but the occasional pain and the turn-you-into-a-zombie meds have worn me down a bit. This of course, is the reason I'm behind on orders, swaps and blogging. Thanks to everyone for the "checking in" calls and e-mails.

That said, here's an awesome blog written by someone else. Elexis takes a break from her usual creations for her company, "Good Pails To Have" and creates an easy and cute wallet tutorial for us on her blog, The Stuff I Live For. She has measurements for a bill wallet as well as a smaller version to hold credit cards. Awesome, yes?

I haven't been at my sewing machines for a while, but when I do get back (and clear my backlog of orders and misc. projects), I'm going to make one of these for myself out of some of my fun Dia de los Muertos fabrics.



Be sure to check out the other "stuff to make" on Elexis's blog - there is some seriously cute stuff there.

Sew on, folks!

Kisses,

K

1 comment:

  1. How sweet are you?! That's the bestest linky-love I've ever received! And you even mentioned Good Pails. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete