Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Blog Look & Other Changes

Today has been a bit of a whirlwind in the office, as opposed to the flurry of activity which usually takes place in my studio.  Earlier today on my facebook and Flickr pages, I asked folks which version of my new business cards they preferred and BOY did the opinions fly!  You know what's funny? The only difference between the two options was which direction the image was flipped.

2010 KS business card options

After all of the input, I think I've made my decision to use this slightly revised version of "option one:"



Despite the many opinions coming to me via my facebook page, Flickr profile, e-mail, chats, etc., I managed to actually update this blog (you may have noticed) with the new banner and look.  I hope you like it, but, as I realized today, you'll probably tell me if you don't.  *wink*

More news!  As of last night, I have closed my stores over on Etsy and will be using Artfire exclusively for the time being.  BEFORE you ask me why I a) like AF better and b) don't like Etsy, let me assure you that composing a post on just that subject was one of the many things I was also trying to do today.  The post is forthcoming, I assure you.  In the meantime, just check out the shop, "Skelekitty and Friends (skeleton characters & fine art by Krissi Sandvik)" over on Artfire and quit asking so many questions!  LOL.


If you forget where it is or how to find the shop, there are links-a-plenty on Skelekitty's website, her blog, this blog (psst!  look at the shop thingie to your left!) and even a shopping kiosk right on my facebook page AND Skelekitty's facebook fan page. Oh, and did I mention you don't have to sign up for an account to shop? Neato, huh?

So now that my blog is updated and my business card layout is decided upon, I need to design the back of the card - sounds easy until I tell you that it's going to be Skelekitty's business card.  That means I need to create a new design and a new layout, which means new headaches.  Ugh.  Oh, and then I should probably update HER blog layout to look all nice and consistent too, huh?

Oh yeah, then I get to work on krissisandvik.com which I've been neglecting for far too long.

Back to the grind!

1 comment: