Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Best Compliment EVER

Although I show and spend a lot of time in midtown Sacramento, I actually live in an 8 home cul-de-sac in a mid-sized suburb about 30 miles east. Before you ask WTF I was thinking, we moved here for the open prairies and undeveloped space before they "improved" it all. As you might guess, since I don't -as my husband puts it- "wear the Folsom uniform," I am on the receiving end of stink-eye just for being in the eye-line of some folks in my snobby little town. However, the occasional nasty treatment only acts as a foil to the friendliness of my immediate neighbors, who are all wonderful people and, by reflection, have equally awesome kids.


Just look what my friends and neighbors' 6th grader made for me! If you click on the photo, you can see this little foam-clay sculpture from more angles. She's such a fun kid, she also made her own "Skelekitty" costume for Halloween. These are, without a doubt, two of the highest compliments I've ever received.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Totally awesome. Glad to hear your neighbors are great people. :D

    ReplyDelete