Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Way Back Machine

A friend of mine from high school (Sandy) just e-mailed me photos of our group Halloween costumes from 19...82 (I think it was 82...). 5 bonus points for those of you who already know the "theme" without peeking at Flickr; 10 more if you're under 25 and know it off the top of your head.


Halloween 1982 (?)
We had one more 'dandy highwayman' but he wasn't in these photos (dang).


Halloween 1982 (?)
Me (yes, me).

Halloween 1982 (?)
Sam

Here's another one from the Way Back Machine - senior prom, June 2, 1984.  I'm the "shy" one in front:
Sr. Prom - June 2, 1984
Me with my pal, Ken, and Sam (Sandy) in the back with her date David.  I can't remember the names of the other couple who were exchange students from Mexico and taught me the double meaning of huevos.

People tend to look at me in disbelief when I tell them I'm in no danger of slipping out of either end of my 40s, but now you've seen the photographic proof.  So there.

Geez.  

No comments:

Post a Comment