Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Remember me?

Thanks to everyone for your concerned notes and teasing comments/posts questioning my absence. In all honesty, I do tend to disappear most years somewhere after Day of the Dead until January or February. This year, it's early January.

Abby is doing very well and is fitting in (mostly) with our furry family. She's mellow for a JRT (jack russell terrier), but just as stubborn as promised. Training is coming along well though, and I love her and her stubborn streak. Here's a vid or two of her running along the river bank with her BFF Lulu.

Artwise, things have been slow, but I have been working. I have two new pieces available on Etsy including "Release" which I created for National Bird Day this year. Born Free USA will receive 50% of the sales price of this piece. The other piece is "Grinding to a Hault" and is my first meager attempt at assemblage. Check 'em out:



I've also got the Skelekitty stamps, other original art pieces and LOTS of super affordable unframed prints available on Etsy. Don't see what you want? Just e-mail me and tell me what you would like.

Oh, and Skelekitty's official website is up! More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment