Friday, October 30, 2009

Sale!

The skelefied goddess mixed-media painting on wood is home from the October Scary Art Collective show and has been relisted in my online shop.




Pieces of this size (8x10") with such a large time investment usually sell at $100, but because of the economy, I had priced this one at just under $80.  BUT WAIT!  THERE'S MORE!  To celebrate Halloween and Day of the Dead, I will reduce the price by a further 25% when you enter the code SKELEGODDESS at checkout.  The coupon is only good for this one of a kind piece, however, if she sells before All Saints Day, I'll create another special coupon for one of my original pieces.  Deal?

Here's a picture with the piece at an angle so you can see the texture effects. 



 This painting is approximately 8x10" (1/4" thick) and was created using papers, pencils, acrylic paints & mediums, and inks on wood. The entire work is sealed with a low-sheen UV protectant to keep your painting's colors vivid for years to come.

If you are interested, please visit the listing in my Artfire shop, where it is always free to shop and where you are not required to sign up for an account (like that 'other' handmade online site).

Did I mention this would make a pretty danged awesome Christmas present?

No comments:

Post a Comment