Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Return To Sactown's 2nd Saturday Art Walk



I've been getting a lot of questions that go like this, "where were you on second Saturday?" and "are you still showing in galleries?" Quick answers: vacation/home/sick and yes.

I have to admit, I've enjoyed the time "off" from the gallery deadlines since April and spent it (minus a month) creating and learning. For the most part, it's been a nice little retreat, but it's time to get my creations back out there, if for no other reason than I'm running out of space in my studio!

So get out to the Midtown Grid and peruse K Street this Saturday evening. Drop in on the Scary-Art gang and friends at Grind & Groove, then scoot across the street to Kevin and Allyson Seconds' newly re-opened True Love Coffeehouse (now upstairs).

No previews of my stuff for you cheeky little monkeys, though! You'll have to show up on Saturday (or wait for the post-show pictures). I will tell you that it's mostly mixed media & collage for this show, and all but one piece are available for the very first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment