Saturday, August 30, 2008

News, Reviews and Thanks (Right from the Chica's Mouth)

I know a lot of you are awaiting the next installment of my reviews of the Crafty Chica product line, but please be assured that I have not forgotten you. As a matter of fact, I have MORE to tell you about! I picked up a set of the DIY Appliqués and will be adding those to my list of reviews soon, but I'm waiting for one particular product to arrive first (hint: I use these in my fabric art a LOT and the Chica just came out with a set!).

Scary CRAFT will also have a mucho-Chica-relevant announcement soon, but you'll just have to wait for that too! [ insert evil laughter here ] In the meantime, I've collected some goodies to tide you over, including two videos! Click, watch, get linky with it.

  • Enter to WIN A FREE CRAFTY CHICA CRUISE! Deadline to enter is October 10th (winner announced 11/1, cruise is in March 2009) - even if you're already registered for the cruise, you're eligible to win!


More soon!

xoxoxo

Krissi (and Skelekitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment