Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bottlecap Jewelry (with You-Know-Who) on Etsy

I finally got off my butt and listed some bottlecap pendants (featuring Skelekitty and other designs from my quilts, acrylics and digital works) in my Etsy shop!

Each pendant comes on an 18 or 20" ball chain with clasp and is only $17 (earrings will soon be available for $20/pair or you can buy the trio/set for ... oh, let's say $32).

The line of jewelry will also be carried at the one and only Grind & Groove in Midtown Sacramento (verrrrrry soon).

Here's one (everyone's favorite):
Welcome Home 1" BOTTLECAP NECKLACE

More choices...
1" BOTTLECAP NECKLACES

and even MORE choices!
More bottlecap choices

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Love the new stuff! Not as time intensive as quilts, now you know why I do jewelry!

    ReplyDelete