Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Skelekitty is branching out into a LINE of rubber stamps!

So, you've probably heard that my original Skelekitty character is going to be made into a rubber stamp by Stampa Fe Rubber Stamps (and carried in at least one specialty store).

Well, I got a message from Stampa Fe's owner this morning saying that she wants to create a line of at least 3 or 4 stamps right off the bat!

EEEEP! and YAY! So what images should I use?? You tell me, would ya?

Please help by voting on which images you think would make a good rubber stamp. Remember, even if you're so NOT into stamping, I'd love your opinion (what if someone gave you a handmade card - which images would you think are the coolest?).

Over on the right side of my blog are some thumbnails (the photo links to skelecritters on my Flickr page). Just check the boxes of your favorite images (1 to 4 please). Sorry, the polling is closed, but the results available here.

THANK YOU! I'll update later this week with the final decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment