Friday, September 26, 2008

You're in Charge (sorta)

In every single survey or profile that poses the question, 'what is your pet peeve?' I always answer without hesitation, unsolicited advice. This is very much true in life with a few exceptions, like when Yoli or Nik -as two of my closest friends- tell me I'm being a dick I know they're doing it for my own good and not to hurt my feelings or further some hidden agenda.

However, my distaste for unsolicited advice doesn't really hold so true with my art. Every once in a while, I like feedback - ESPECIALLY from other artists and/or collectors and/or potential collectors and/or "just fans." Today is one of those days. You're in control. So tell me: What do you like? What do you want to see? What do you want to see MORE of? What don't you care for? Pretend art were free, what piece would you want? If you wish to refresh your memory with photos of the creations over the past couple of years before committing to an answer (or list of 10), take a gander here and here.

You can post your comments here or e-mail them directly to me. As always, I'm reachable at art@krissisandvik.com. I am curious to hear what you have to say.

Have a good weekend!

Krissi

p.s. Just for fun, here's a photo I took in June. This is my idea of the good life:
Heaven (or "dorky, but low maintenance")

No comments:

Post a Comment