Monday, February 18, 2013

Print of the Week is BACK!

I haven't done Prints of the Week sales since 2009 or 2010, so I thought this would be a perfect time to start them up again.

What's a "Print of the Week?" (POTW) you ask.  Well, I'll tell you.  I got the idea from the indie makeup companies that offer a different one of their colors at a discounted price each week or month (Color of the Week/Month).  The idea is that every week, a different one of my prints will be massively on sale.  Here's how I see it working out:
  • Sale is from Monday at lunchtime to following Monday at lunchtime
  • No coupon needed, it's marked down already
  • 50% off 8x10" prints and about 35% off 11x14" prints 
  • No limit - get as many as you like
  • I'll decide which prints go up, BUT I will make that decision based on fan/client input
  • Images will not be POTW more than once in a 6 month period, so snap up your favorite when it comes around
  • You can find the POTW by clicking on the Print of the Week link from my site (or click the SALE link to see everything that's been marked down).
  • Occasionally, I'll put a pair of prints on sale (because I'm nuts)


The first Print of the Week (POTW) is Griding To A Halt.  The 8x10" is marked down 50%, from $14.99 to only $7.50.  The 11x14" sizes are also $7.50 off (that is about a 35% savings).
Grinding To A Halt is PRINT OF THE WEEK
for the week of 2/18/13
(1/2 off 8x10s, 33% off 11x14s, no coupon needed)

Check back next Monday (just click on the "Print of the Week" link in my shop) to see which print will be on sale.  I will switch them up around lunchtime here in California.

And of course, let me know which images you would like to see as Prints Of The Week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment