Sunday, July 19, 2009

Skelekitty's First Fan Art

As a lot of you know, I've been working in a loosely interpreted jolly roger theme of late.  Somewhere in a facebook conversation, I asked folks what theme they'd like to see show up next.  Well a long-time friend, Denise, who is a fan of both LOST and Skelekitty, suggested mixing together images from the show and of that crazy cat, and before I could even put together a sketch, I found this in my e-mail In Box!

Hmmmm....  I wonder what kind of goings-on would happen at The Dharma Initiative's "Skelekitty Station."  What do you think they might study there?

This first piece of Skelekitty fan art DEFINITELY earns Denise a Skelekitty Stamp of Approval for her blog.


Now I'm just waiting for that first Skelekitty fan tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment